Please read the following terms and conditions (“Terms”, “terms and conditions”) carefully before using Subscriptionly.net (from now on known as “we,” “us,”, “Website”). The Terms apply to all visitors and are valid from the day of your first visit. If you continue to use this website, you agree to comply and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
1.1. You may not access the Website:
- In a fraudulent, dishonest, or exploiting way;
- In any way that is considered illegitimate or a criminal offence;
- In a way that violates the Website’s trademark, patent, copyright, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights of any party;
- To post vulgar, abusive, threatening, or otherwise distasteful content;
- To post promotional material without our prior written consent;
- To interfere with anyone’s use of the Website or expose the Website or users to liability.
1.2. You may not utilise automated query programs to access our Website. The use of any automated system or software to derive data from the Website is prohibited unless we allow you so.
2.1. The Website and all of its original content are the sole property of Subscriptionly.net and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
2.2. You can use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly display, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, except as follows:
- You can temporarily store copies of such materials in your computer’s RAM;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes;
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution and always keep the copyright and proprietary notices intact.
Limitations of Liability
3.1. We are not to be held responsible for any damages or loss of data, profits or revenue which may appear because of your use of our Website.
3.2. We strive to provide reputable and correct content on our Website; however, we are not liable for any reliance on any of our content.
3.3. The opinion provided in our reviews are to be seen as views of the reviewer and not Subscriptionly.net. We shall not be liable for inaccuracy and errors.
3.4. We are not liable for the content of third party websites linked to our Website.
3.5. In case of sponsorship and advertising, the advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the material. We shall not be liable for any errors or inaccuracy within sponsorship material or advertising.
Availability of the Website
4.1. We do not guarantee that our site or any content on it, will always be available or be interrupted. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users due to repairs, maintenance, or initiation of new services.
5.1. On our Website, you will find product reviews written by people, from now on called “Reviewers”.
5.2. By submitting a review, the Reviewers promise that:
- Their review is not influenced in any way by a third party;
- Their review expresses their independent views and is not written to improve or damage the reputation of the review’s subject;
- Their review is original and not copied from another source;
- Our Website obtains an irrevocable licence to display, use, and host the review or remove it at any time at our sole discretion.
6.2. We are not liable for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
6.4. If we decide not to enforce a right that we have against you at a particular time, this does not prevent us from enforcing that right at another time.
Law and Jurisdiction
7.1. These Terms and any dispute that may arise from or in relation to them are subject to the laws of the United States.
7.2. You will be held responsible for compliance with local laws if you access the Website outside the United States.