Should we ask you to provide specific information by which you can be identified when accessing your account information, you can be assured that such information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information we collect?
How do we use collected information
- The data we collect is used for the purposes of enhancing user experience;
- Should we collect personal information, you will be notified about it, and we will explain why we are receiving the data and how we plan to use it;
- We may use the collected information in a response to inquiries and complaints or to give feedback to any questionnaires and surveys.
Who do we share collected information with
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in several circumstances including the following:
- If the law or state regulations require us;
- If we find your activities harmful to other users;
- If records show fraudulent or deceptive actions of which we need to notify the authorities;
- If we need to protect the property and rights of Subsriptionly.net.
Security of Information
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
We are not to be held responsible for the content and activity of the third-party sites included in our Website nor for the protection and privacy of the information you provide when using them.
Cookies are used for the sole purpose of providing the best user experience to you. They are small files, passed on to your hard drive by a web server, which remember information by enabling your browser to be recognized by the site’s system. Cookies will not deliver viruses or run programs – they will only help in personalizing your preferences.
Most browsers will accept cookies automatically. You can opt to have your device notify you when a cookie is being sent and determine whether you will accept it or not. You can access your browser manually and disable all cookies. Bear in mind that if you opt to disable cookies, your preferences will be lost, and the Website may lose some functionality.
If you choose to disable cookies, enter the preferences menu on your browser. You can choose to decline all cookies, as well as delete the ones you have received. Find more browser-specific details below.